[BRLTTY] mutt stops brltty

Didier Spaier didier at slint.fr
Mon Apr 11 08:30:33 EDT 2022

Hi,

@John: Users of slint64-14.2.1 are currently running brltty-6.4 and mutt-2.1.3
and none of them complained so far about messages in mutt stopping brltty

Also to answer your other message: I am not aware of an issue with word-wrap.
Can you describe it, or is it mentioned in some bug report you could link to?

@Adrian, are we we speaking about the same software?

The latest release of mutt is 2.2.2, tagged 17 days ago so mutt is actively
developed as Samuel posted while I was writing.
Links:
https://github.com/muttmua/mutt
https://github.com/muttmua/mutt/tags
https://github.com/muttmua/mutt/releases/tag/mutt-2-2-2-rel