[BRLTTY] Building for android

payman shaykhmehdi payman.shaykhmehdi at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 03:51:35 EDT 2022

Hi all,
I'm trying to build brltty for android. In the documentation
<https://brltty.app/doc/Android.html#building-brltty> it says that after
running "cfg-android", go to "/path/to/brltty/Android/Application"
directory, but in the latest version there is no such directory.

I've noticed that in latest versions, brltty for android use gradle. when I
run `make` in "/path/to/brltty/Android/Gradle", it tries to download
gradle4.1.1 and fails. Also unfortunately I can not change my gradle from
4.4.1 to 4.1.1.

Is there any way to build brltty for android using gradle 4.4.1?