[BRLTTY] Brltty sounds absence with sof-firmware driver used on Linux

Dave Mielke Dave at mielke.cc
Tue Jan 11 06:23:09 EST 2022

[quoted lines by Vsevolod Popov on 2022/01/11 at 07:58 +0300]

>Is there anything I can do about recapturing the log?
>Here are the steps I performed:
>1. Wrote necessary lines at the end of the file /etc/brltty.conf as you
>mentioned:
>log-file /path/to/log
>log-level debug,inpkts,outpkts,brldrv,usb
>2. Restarted the system.
>3. Uploaded the log.
>Maybe there's something I'm missing?

No, you're not missing anything. It's because you're running two brltty instances which are both reading the same (default) /etc/brltty.conf. Since you don't have direct control over the instancers that are started by Systemd+udev, you could try adding the -f /path/to/brltty.conf option to the invocation of the AtSpi2 instance.

Phone: +1 613 726 0014 | Canada  K2A 1H7   |