[BRLTTY] Brltty sounds absence with sof-firmware driver used on Linux

Dave Mielke Dave at mielke.cc
Tue Jan 11 06:57:37 EST 2022

[quoted lines by Sébastien Hinderer on 2022/01/11 at 12:35 +0100]

>I'd just try to add %p for the pid and %d for the date, %t for the time,
>so that the choice can be made by the user.

Sure. Since brltty doesn't (yet) support % formatting, an easy approach to add might be for there to be special \<> variables which have these meanings. At the same time, perhaps support for reading environment variables should be added.
Phone: +1 613 726 0014 | Canada  K2A 1H7   |