[BRLTTY] Brltty sounds absence with sof-firmware driver used on Linux

Dave Mielke Dave at mielke.cc
Sun Jan 16 06:40:43 EST 2022

[quoted lines by Vsevolod Popov on 2022/01/16 at 14:12 +0300]

>With the MAC address 88:6B:0F:C0:E5:94

With hcitool, the MAC address appears at the left, and, a little over to the right, will be the name. It's the name that I'd like to know so that I can be sure that brltty will recognize it and know to direct it to the HIMS driver.

>But there is one issue.
>When connecting a braille display it doesn't connect and displays an error:
>org.bluez.Error.NotAvailable br-connection-profile-unavailable
>?And it disconnects.

I'm not sure what would be looking for the BR profile. Brltty would be looking for the SP profile.

Phone: +1 613 726 0014 | Canada  K2A 1H7   |