[BRLTTY] Brltty sounds absence with sof-firmware driver used on Linux

Vsevolod Popov sevapopov13 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 17 12:02:49 EST 2022

On 1/17/22 15:05, Dave Mielke wrote:
>> Yes, I have just checked, it works.
> Should it totally replace the current ru.ttb or should the old one be preserved in some way?
>> It didn't work before, so I thought it wasn't fixed yet.
> It didn't. I just edited the liblouis ru.ctb yesteday afternoon into a table that brltty can read. :-) Since I now know that it works, I'll gibve it a brltty-style header and add it to the repository.
I believe the topics are confused a bit.
When writing that I have just checked I meant that space+h key
combination with QBrailleXL show the help for BrailleEDGE as expected.
When I wrote that it didn't work before, I meant that it didn't work
before when I checked it in Ubuntu, probably because I used BRLTTY 6.3.
Sorry for not clarifying the message, I suppose the confusion of the
topic was made because of that.
Now everything works and that's great that the QBrailleXL support is
added and will be included in the future version to the supported
devices list!
Thank you for that!
--
regards,