[BRLTTY] 6.5 soon

Devin Prater r.d.t.prater at gmail.com
Fri Jan 21 14:13:53 EST 2022

Humanware NLS EReader Bluetooth connectivity would be my request. I'd love
to see a way to make different keymaps, so for example, iOS users switching
to Android would have an "iOS Braille simulated keymap" or something. Of
course, BRLTTY can do a lot more than iOS' braille stuff can, so there
would have to be some compromises, but I think it'd help gain new
users.Also I wonder how much trouble it would be to have BRLTTY
automatically try to scroll when it gets to the bottom of the visible
screen?
Devin Prater
r.d.t.prater at gmail.com