[BRLTTY] 6.5 soon

Dave Mielke Dave at mielke.cc
Fri Jan 21 14:37:01 EST 2022

[quoted lines by Alexander Epaneshnikov on 2022/01/21 at 21:36 +0300]

>I think xbrlapi needs to be fixed.
>Samuel asked me to debug it in gdb. but so far I have not been able to
>figure out gdb and do it.

Do you think it can be done soon? One of the reasons I'd really like to go ahead with 6.5 is that I've finally figured out - and fixed - the reason that brltty crashes on Windows these days when started as a service. This, among other things, isn't very nice to NVDA users.

Phone: +1 613 726 0014 | Canada  K2A 1H7   |