[BRLTTY] 6.5 soon

John Covici covici at ccs.covici.com
Sat Jan 22 11:15:10 EST 2022

I am having trouble with orca and brltty, under gnome,  If I type
alt-f2 everything comes out as a questionmark, so I cannot tell what I
have just typed.  Also, in some apps, I think virt-manager being one
of them, I get speech fine, but the Braille comes out as either
gnome-shell, or in some cases the Braille says window without a name,
so I wonder if you could look into these.