[BRLTTY] Possibility for Braille input under Wayland?

Frans-Willem Post fwpost at gmail.com
Sat Jan 29 16:08:49 EST 2022

Hello list,

These days, I'm trying to switch my default graphical session from X.org
to Wayland under Fedora 35. Up until now, I've used xcalib to invert all
screen colors, the Orca screen reader, and BrlTTY for Braille output
with xbrlapi for Braille input.

Finding dark themes for system and applications has been no problem.
Orca and BrlTTY both work very well. Braille input, however, does not
because of the absence of an X-server.

Is there a possibility to use the Braille input keys of my Freedom
Scientific Focus 40 Blue under Wayland?

Thanks and kind regards,
Frans-Willem Post

--
Met de .ASC-bijlage(n) kan uw e-mailprogramma garanderen dat bovenstaand
bericht van mij afkomstig is, en onderweg niet door derden is aangepast.