[BRLTTY] Change Braille Table in Arch Linux Console

Life in Six Dots hello at lifeinsixdots.com
Tue Jun 7 16:15:46 EDT 2022

Hello Jason,

Thank-you for the response. It’s good to know that it is possible to change the braille tables in the console of Arch. I will attempt your suggestions in the morning together with spending more time with help and preferences. I’m finding it challenging to both learn Linux and BRLTTY at the same time.

I am familiar with the terminology of chord etc … I should point out that I am currently experimenting with Linux using an old Brailliant B 80 which does not have a Perkins-Style keyboard.

Many thanks, Paul