[BRLTTY] Can't switch to comuter braille

Dave Mielke Dave at mielke.cc
Sun Jun 19 14:26:51 EDT 2022

[quoted lines by John J. Boyer on 2022/06/19 at 08:40 -0500]

>I have just installed the package for brltty 6.5 on my Deebian Bokworm machine. Now I can't switch to comuter Braille.
>the key comgination space-236 or chord 8 does nothing. This is a considerable problem.

Those now switch between 6- and 8-dot computer braille. Use Chord-g (Space + dots 1245) to toggle between contracted braille and computer braille. Adding dot 7 will force computer braille, and adding dot 8 will force contracted braille.

Phone: +1 613 726 0014 | Canada  K2A 1H7   |