[BRLTTY] Russian braille tables and orca issue

Vsevolod Popov sevapopov13 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 05:24:15 EDT 2022

Hello. Is there anything possible to do with russian punctuation
displaying in braille when a computer braille punctuation symbols are
displayed in the literature detailed braille table? It doesn't work like
that in NVDA. Below is the description in the quote.
Also what I would like to note, numbers and capital letters are
displayed as expected and rules for punctuation are applied, for example
in Russian literature braille the space isn't inserted after comma. But
symbols for punctuation are wrong are displayed as in computer braille now.
--
regards,
Vsevolod