[BRLTTY] Word wrap in the console

Dave Mielke Dave at mielke.cc
Mon Mar 28 16:39:42 EDT 2022

[quoted lines by Jason White on 2022/03/28 at 12:07 -0400]

>If I enable Word Wrap in the BRLTTY Preferences Menu, the setting is shown as
>having been changed, but, while reading text in the Linux console, it is not
>word wrapped. I've also enabled contracted braille.

Word Wrap only applies to computer braille, i.e. it doesn't apply to contracted braille (primarily because contracted braille always word wraps). It also doesn't apply when some other program, e.g. Orca, is in control of the display.

Phone: +1 613 726 0014 | Canada  K2A 1H7   |