[BRLTTY] Problems with copying text via the clipboard

Christian Schoepplein chris at schoeppi.net
Tue Mar 29 06:40:41 EDT 2022

Hi,

I am using brltty 6.4 in the mate terminal, not the braille support of orca.

When copying text via the clipboard function of brltty and when I want to
copy more then one line, the text is not wrapped correctly.

For example this is the text I want to copy

[ssh_connection]
pipelining = true

If I paste the text on another console I get the following:

    [ssh_connection] pipelining = true

Depending on the editor I get also this:

    [ssh_connection]m pipelining = true

It seems there is a problem with the line break which is not interpreted
corectly.

Is there any setting in brltty that allows me to configure what is
interpreted as line breaks?

Maybe it is also related to a setting for the mate terminal, but I have no
idea what setting this might be. The settings for the profile I am currently
using look all good to me....

Does anyone have an idea whats going on there?

Cheers,

  Schoepp