[BRLTTY] Slow screen updates

Joakim Nordell joakim.nordell at gmail.com
Mon May 2 10:22:20 EDT 2022

On 29/04/2022, Samuel Thibault <samuel.thibault at ens-lyon.org> wrote:
> Ok so it's most probably related to the use of the VESA driver instead
> of the hardware-accelerated driver, and not to be looked at in brltty
> itself.

That is true, and my guess on the second line of the initial message.
I was contacting this list to find out how to investigate problems in
relation to the linux text console outputs. It seams to be a bit
tricky to find proper knowledge.
My idea was that many of us work in text mode and may have good ideas
on where the configuration for a console can be wrong.

--
Joakim