[BRLTTY] 6.5 within a couple of weeks.

Devin Prater r.d.t.prater at gmail.com
Tue May 3 11:33:09 EDT 2022

I tried compiling BRLTTY from source yesterday, to see if it'd work better
with the Humanware NLS EReader, and when running ./run_brltty as my regular
user, it would connect, but couldn't access screen and such. Running with
sudo, it apparently could access everything but didn't connect to the
device.
Devin Prater
r.d.t.prater at gmail.com