[BRLTTY] Cursor follows display

Sebastian Humenda shumenda at gmx.de
Fri May 6 04:29:19 EDT 2022

Hi

I have mapped on my HandyTech basic Braille:

bind Display1 KEY_CURSOR_UP
bind Display3 KEY_CURSOR_DOWN

This way I can continuously read on my display, while the cursor follows along
and scrolls the buffer on the screen. However, I would like to have a related
behaviour when using left/right: when the braille window wraps around a screen
line, the effect of KEY_CURSOR_* should be invoked, i.e. by scrolling the
braille window right, it would invoke KEY_CURSOR_DOWN if it wraps around the
screen line.

For my purposes, it would be even better if it were a mode, i.e. if the mode
is enabled, LNDN == KEY_CURSOR_DOWN and LNUP == KEY_CURSOR_UP, and left/right
have the described behaviour. If off, everything is like at the moment. The
advantage is that I don't need to remember dedicated navigation keys.

Does this  exist and if not, could this be implemented?

Thanks
Sebastian