[BRLTTY] Changing key mapping to copy text to clipboard

Dave Mielke Dave at mielke.cc
Mon May 9 05:24:17 EDT 2022

[quoted lines by Christian Schoepplein on 2022/05/09 at 10:51 +0200]

>with a Braillestar from Helptech it is possible to copy text which is
>located in one line into the clipboard by pressing the routing keys that are
>located at the beginning and end of the text at the same time. This is a
>very nice and convenient feature and it would be so great to have this also
>for the el40c and el80c from Papenmeier. Can I reconfigure the keymappings
>for the el40c and el80c somehow to get this behaviour?

It depends on if the device supports pressing two routing keys at the same time. It'd need to be tested. Please try it while capturing a debug log and we can have a look:

   -L /path/to/logfle
   -l brlkeys

Please let us know which routing keys were pressed and released in which order.

Phone: +1 613 726 0014 | Canada  K2A 1H7   |