[BRLTTY] udev rules

Dave Mielke Dave at mielke.cc
Wed May 18 19:55:38 EDT 2022

[quoted lines by Samuel Thibault on 2022/05/19 at 00:50 +0200]

>I was wondering about it indeed. When I looked at the 1a40:0101 vendor
>it looked quite generic to me: Terminus Technology Hub. Are we really
>sure that only these Braille devices have such hub behind the
>usb-to-serial 1a86:7523?

Well, that braille device is considered generic, now, and maybe should stay that way. I was thinking that it's the combination that may make it unique enough. Specifying the hub, though, at least means that the rule won't be triggered anywhere near as much as otherwise.

Phone: +1 613 726 0014 | Canada  K2A 1H7   |