[BRLTTY] Braille display unable to type or navigate screen in Ubuntu 22.04

Harry Bell ubupanoramix at icloud.com
Wed May 8 04:23:27 EDT 2024

thank you! I had no idea these resources existed!
I have tried enabling the Braille Keyboard and that seem to do some thing so that it recognised a tab command on the keyboard but then that stopped doing anything and I'm not sure why
The list of command from Freedom Scientific is quite complex so I shall have to study it whilst I'm away on holiday in Italy for the next couple of weeks. My return I enlist my cited friend in having another go and get back to you
Thank you so much
Harry