[BRLTTY] brltty 6.6 under windows not working?

Eigeldinger Simon simon.eigeldinger at hohenems.at
Tue May 21 08:40:16 EDT 2024

Hi Lars,

I found out something interesting as well.
I just started brltty with the run-brltty.bat file.
As a normal user as well as a admin.
brltty came up and found my device (handy tech braille star 80).
I was able to use the console.
When i start the brltty windows service that is installed by the setup program it seems not to find anything nor beep or display brltty 6.6 which it does when brltty starts up.
So it seems we have something going on with the service.

Greetings,
Simon