[BRLTTY] BRLTTY for Cygwin

Lars Bjørndal lars.bjorndal at broadpark.no
Fri Aug 5 04:30:22 EDT 2005

Samuel Thibault <samuel.thibault at ens-lyon.org> writes:

> Hi,
>
> Samuel Thibault, le Fri 05 Aug 2005 00:40:07 +0200, a écrit :
>> Dave, maybe we should turn serial.c to always use windows functions,
>> even in the cygwin port? Using cygwin's emulation is just asking for
>> bugs...
>
> Ok, this is done in latest svn revision. Lars, could you give it a
> try?

Yes, this works!

But I have to give the -e option to brltty. If not, I get an error
saying somethings like:

2 [main] handle_exceptions: STATUS_ACCESS_VIOLATION
604 [main] brltty 4016 open_stack_dumpfile: dumping stack trace to
brltty.exe
.stackdump

I also had to use --disable-api while configuring brltty, because else
I got errors while compiling.

What's the status for the Alva driver (serial port) for Cygwin?

Best regards
Lars