[BRLTTY] Daisy reader ?

Jason White jasonw at ariel.its.unimelb.edu.au
Sat Aug 6 21:26:39 EDT 2005

On Sun, Aug 07, 2005 at 10:58:45AM +1000, Jan and Bertil Smark Nilsson wrote:
> Good morning,
>
> As far as I know, only US citizens can download from Bookshare. I'd love to be
> wrong about that.

Some copyrighted books, notably those published by O'Reilly &
Associates, are available on a "world-wide" basis from Bookshare. Of
course, it is necessary to complete the application forms and register
with Bookshare in order to gain access to these titles.

Bookshare's collection of titles from O'reilly is large and impressive,
including many devoted to Linux, programming, system administration, and
so on.