[BRLTTY] stupid svn question

mrkiko mrkiko.rs at gmail.com
Sun Aug 7 14:41:53 EDT 2005

I'm not very experienced with svn, but I like to use the svn last version of
brltty to find out possible bug for notice them and so help all the people
develping this project that save my life, seriously! (THANK YOU!!!) I'm also
(i'm attempting to be) a responsible user and, i'm interested in developing
techniques also so I read all my changelogs. How can i see changes made in the
last revision? I know that svn can display changed files but ... are commented
changes existing? Or must I search them with a compare utility ? Thank.