[BRLTTY] Brltty & Gnopernicus - how to assign navigation keys

Nath nath.ml at free.fr
Tue Aug 9 08:47:44 EDT 2005

Hi,

I don't know exactly where this problem can be discussed (gnome-accessibility or
Brltt) so I try here.
In fact when I try to use Gnopernicus wit Brltty (brlapi) the braille display
displays things correctly but it's impossible to navigate the contents of the
screen with the braille display keys. I have had no luck with my two braille
displays (a Papenmeier BRAILLEX EL40-S and an Handytech BrailleTop). Samuel T
sent me a patch a few weeks ago but unfortunatly it didn't work better after
the patch has been applied.
So, does someone have ideas about how to fix this issue ? It will be very
helpfull to be able to navigate with the braille display keys, for exemple to
be able to read the left and right 40 cells, the previous and next line etc ...

Thanks in advance for your help and suggestions.

Nath