[BRLTTY] needing some help specifying the right command for the rescue image disk of Redhat's Fedora 3

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Sun Aug 21 01:28:39 EDT 2005

[quoted lines by Scott Berry on 2005/08/20 at 22:59 -0500]

>I don't have a running Linux system at this time Dave.  I am trying
>to get one up.

Which type of PacMate do you have (so that I can check to see if your model was
supported back when that iso was created)?

Are you connecting your USB cable to just the braille display part, or, with
the whole thing together, to the part with the keyboard?