[BRLTTY] Problem with euro symbol using brltty with framebufferon deb sarge

Daniel COTTO daniel.cotto at wanadoo.fr
Sun Aug 21 11:03:06 EDT 2005

Son excuse me, I have made my own braille table fr-iso15 with the \xa4 bind
to the euro sign (158) like on windows, the \xbc bind to oe (2468) and \xBD
bind to OE (3467);. This table has been made from the fr-iso01, and match
the windows jaws french table.

This table work fine only if brltty is loaded after the console-screen
initializer. Pehaps I have made some mistakes in the braille table, or some
others erreurs. I can send you the braille table if you want.

Daniel.