[BRLTTY] 3.7

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Wed Aug 31 19:50:58 EDT 2005

[quoted lines by Jason White on 2005/09/01 at 09:39 +1000]

>Accessing a Web site under Lynx 2.8 running in a screen(1) session,
>certain lines of text appeared on screen but were entirely skipped over by
>BRLTTY.

How were you going from one line to the next? It's not possible for the regular
"go down one line" function to skip content like that. If, on the other hand,
you were using the down-arrow key then it'll go straight to the next line with
a link.