[BRLTTY] brltty driver for brailliant 24-cell display?

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Fri Jul 8 17:47:15 EDT 2005

[quoted lines by Terry D. Cudney on 2005/07/08 at 17:36 -0400]

>	I have just received my shiny new brailliant 24-cell display.

And we've just written some shiny new software for you to use! :-)

>Dave, have you made any advancement in getting docs/a test unit to develop a
>brailliant-specific driver? Aimee said that she had put you in contact withthe
>tech support department at Visuaide and that they'd try to get a unit for you
>to use. What is the current status on this?

She did indeed put me in touch with a technical person (at Baum). While she was
unable to get an actual display yet, two separate people just got Brailliants
and made their systems and their own personal time available for testing. The
work, therefore, other than a few odds and ends which don't matter all that
much, is complete. It's not in a formal release, though. Do you have the svn
(subversion) command available on your system in order to check out the latest
source from the repository?