[BRLTTY] BRLTTY for Cygwin

Lars Bjørndal lars.bjorndal at broadpark.no
Mon Jul 11 15:55:35 EDT 2005

Hello!

I've still problems getting BRLTTY under Cygwin working:

It's configured --with-braille-driver=ht,-all --with-speech-driver=no and
--with-screen-driver=all.

I'm using a Braille Star 40 on /dev/ttyS0 (com1).

The Braille Star display has a main menu, and after starting brltty,
this menu is freezing; meaning that some data goes over the serial
port during startup of the program.

Do somebody has a suggestion for what I can try to get the program
working properly?

While starting, I get the message brltty.exe: Windows screen driver,
but nothing about Handy Tech braille display (don't know if this is a problem).

Lars