[BRLTTY] Problem compiling brltty under MingW

Lars Bjørndal lars.bjorndal at broadpark.no
Mon Nov 14 05:12:01 EST 2005

Hi!

I now have compiled a working mingw version of BRLTTY. I put it in the
folder c:\brl. There I also put libintl-2.dll and libiconv-2.dll. I
made a folder c:\brl\etc\brltty, and put the needed help file and the
text translation table there. I used the config directives
data-directory c:\brl\etc\brltty, and text-table no-h. The text table
is read, and it works fine. But I'm not able to load the
help file. Get no error messages during startup, but if I use the hot
key for reading the help file, I get 'Help not available'.

Lars