[BRLTTY] small interesting curiosity

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Wed Nov 30 13:26:41 EST 2005

[quoted lines by mrkiko on 2005/11/30 at 18:51 +0100]

>a - The same job can be made with keys combination: and if we need to operate
>in a terminale where escape sequences are not handled? (SUCH ASTELNET)

I don't understand. I use telnet all the time, and regularly use control
characters.

>b - This is not a job for a screen-reader: it may be, but I think this feature
>may not hurt anything/anyone if you can disable/enable it.

Rather than append the same text multiple times to the cut buffer and then
paste it once, why not cut it once and then paste it multiple times? This
approach is just as easy and, in fact, more acurately represents what you're
wanting to do.