[BRLTTY] Orca and last cvs brltty snapshot

Willie Walker William.Walker at Sun.COM
Sat Dec 9 14:05:14 EST 2006

Hi Jan:

I made some changes this week to Orca to work with the very latest
BrlAPI Python APIs.  In my testing it worked well.  If you're not
getting any error messages from Orca related to BrlAPI, it might be
related to the other question you had regarding the VT number.

Will