[BRLTTY] How to programmatically do a blinking cursor and/or blinking cells?

Sébastien Hinderer Sebastien.Hinderer at ens-lyon.org
Mon Dec 11 11:32:26 EST 2006

> Thanks!  This will help me from needing to dig further.  :-)  While I'm
> on the subject of blinking cursors, I'm still not sure how to set it in
> a configuration/preferences file.

I think you can't for now. To keep brltty as small as possible, its
preference file is stored in a binary, undocumented format.
You will be ableTo configure blinking only once references will be
supported by BrlAPI.

For the moment, th only way to configure preferences is through the
preferencemenu integrated into brltty. Thismenu is accessiblethrough
braille drivers, if they have bound the appropriate commandto a function
key.

hth,
Sébastien.