[BRLTTY] Emulating f[0-9]*-keys in input mode

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Mon Dec 11 12:54:55 EST 2006

[quoted lines by Elias Oltmanns on 2006/12/11 at 17:11 +0100]

>I need to switch the terminal when the
>lockup happens in order to make further investigations. Thats why I'm
>wondering whether there was a method to type alt-f1 in input mode on a
>Handy Tech Braille Star 40.

If you have a qwerty keyboard then I'd expect it to work. Even if it doesn't,
though, you can still switch VTs by pressing the routing key which matches the
VT you want (the leftmost routing key for tty1, etc) while holding down the
middle of the right rocker.