[BRLTTY] Xbrlapi

Willie Walker William.Walker at Sun.COM
Mon Dec 11 17:48:19 EST 2006

> >Orca currently only has bindings for CMD_FWINLT, CMD_FWINRT, CMD_LNUP,
> >CMD_LNDN, CMD_TOP_LEFT, CMD_BOT_LEFT, and CMD_HOME, and it also listens
> >for any cursor routing key.
>
> I suggest you ignoreKeyRange() everything, acceptKeyRange() the routing key
> block, and acceptKeySet() a list containing the other keys.

Thanks!  I'm having trouble figuring out how to express "everything".
Would that be:

everything=[0, 0x1FFFFFFFFFFFFFFF]

In addition, for the routing key block, would that be:

routingKeyBlock=[KEY_CMD_ROUTE, KEY_CMD_ROUTE+<display width>]

Where KEY_CMD_ROUTE=(KEY_TYPE_CMD | 0x20000) and
KEY_TYPE_CMD=0x0000000020000000?

In addition, for each of the commands, do I express them using the
KEY_CMD_* constants, such as KEY_CMD_HOME, which is defined to be
(KEY_TYPE_CMD | 29)?

Also, acceptKeySet is not implemented in the Python bindings.  Can I
call acceptKeyRange giving it ranges of length 1?  Finally, is the key
range inclusive, or does it exclude the last value in the range?

Thanks!

Will