[BRLTTY] Xbrlapi

Willie Walker William.Walker at Sun.COM
Tue Dec 12 09:47:26 EST 2006

As an alternative approach...

Would it be possible to add functionality to readKey to allow me to
return a boolean 'consumes' value to it?  A value of True would be I'm
going to handle it, a value of False would mean send it on to whatever
else has an interest in it.  With this, I wouldn't need to keep setting
and unsetting the key ranges I care about.

Will