[BRLTTY] rhmkiso issues for rhel4-u4

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Wed Dec 13 23:15:13 EST 2006

[quoted lines by Don Raikes on 2006/12/13 at 09:48 -0700]

>I grabbed the boot.iso, and a copy of brltty-3.7.tar.gz and tried to make the
>brailleified boot cd, but got the following messages,

The messages are only warnings. It's on my to-do list to deal with them. They
do look a bit scary, but they don't mean much in terms of a brltty build.

>and when I tried booting from the resulting cd, brltty never started.

Are you trying to use Serial, USB, or Bluetooth?

What are yuou specifying for the brltty= parameter?