[BRLTTY] Xbrlapi

Sébastien Hinderer Sebastien.Hinderer at ens-lyon.org
Thu Dec 14 14:04:07 EST 2006

Hi,

> (cmd | type) == cmd, at least from what I can tell.

It's also what I understand and perhaps regret.
I wonder whether it wouldn't be better for command to contain only a
command, and not the type bits.

> Aha.  So...does this mean that my observation that "(cmd | type) == cmd"
> is only accurate for events with type KEY_TYPE_CMD and not
> KEY_TYPE_SYM?

That I don't know, but this discussion is a very good thing happening.

> Unfortunately, I'm missing the man pages for brlapi and never knew they
> existed until today.

The man pages are generated from the source code, using doxygen.
Have a look to the Documents/ surdirectory of brltty's subversion
repository. You will also find a more concept-level manual there.

> So...I've just been fighting my way through source code and defines.
> Looks like Programs/brlapi_constants.h might have some of this
> information, though.

Indeed. Most of the man pages are generate from Programs/brlapi.h.in.

Sébastien.