[BRLTTY] Long-standing HT warning

Mario Lang mlang at delysid.org
Sat Feb 18 07:50:25 EST 2006

Hi.

I am seeing the following warning printed by BRLTTY whenever I
turn my HT display off and on again:

brltty: Unexpected byte: 37 (state 2)

State 2 is BDS_IDENTIFYING.  I'm seeing this warning since a long
time but never really managed to pin it down.

This happens with my USB(old) display (BrailleStar 40), and a
FTDI-based USB(new) model (BrailleStar 40) I am using right now
as a replacement for my model since it is being repaired.
So it seems to be a generic protocol thing.  It is not like
serious or anything, but it would be nice to handle this byte
in some kind of sane way.

--
CYa,
  Mario