[BRLTTY] Tmsnc and brltty

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Mon Jan 2 19:40:02 EST 2006

[quoted lines by Alastair Irving on 2006/01/02 at 23:36 -0000]

>http://tmsnc.sourceforge.net

I actually found the page and built the latest source. It definitely does use
highlighting by default, but appears to work a lot better if you turn on cursor
placement. While tmsnc isn't running, edit "$HOME/.tmsnc/tmsnc.conf" and look
for the line "cursor_follow_marker=". Change it from 0 to 1 and uncomment it.