[BRLTTY] brltty possibly ported to mac osx.4.3

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Tue Jan 10 11:47:37 EST 2006

[quoted lines by BlindTech of BlindTechs.Net on 2006/01/10 at 09:31 -0700]

>Has anyone thought of this, or is it possible now?
>I use mac os x .4.3 and it runs a unix varient of bsd called darwin.
>has thhis ever been looied in to?

This work has been mostly done. There are just a few missing pieces. The
biggest of these is a native screen driver for that platform, since we can't
find any API description for how to inspect what's on the screen. Do you know
where we can find such a thing, or do you have any contact at Mac who might be
able to give us some guidance in this area?