[BRLTTY] linux screen driver and commands

Yannick PLASSIARD yan at mistigri.org
Fri Mar 10 02:43:48 EST 2006

Hi Samuel and all,
	What you pointed out is really interresting! I was looking for this  and this should be great for a new speech-step for our great Brltty :)
	I'm interrested investigating and if concluant, implementing that into Brltty's core.
	Before starting, I'm waiting Dave's aproval of course :)
	And then, where should my code take place into the core (to be sure I'm doing things as good as it could be) ?

Thanks again Sam :)