[BRLTTY] linux screen driver and commands

Yannick PLASSIARD yan at mistigri.org
Fri Mar 10 03:35:04 EST 2006

Hi:
	I started looking at ScreenDrivers/Linux/screen.c and focused on the insertKey(...) function which uses UInput as the inserting method.
In this, I found a switch() mapping brltty's keys to KEY_something, and I have two questions:
1) Where are those KEY_ defined ?
2) Is this switch-case dependent of the "local keyboard papping (such as azerty, qwerty, and so on?) because it seems to be a qwerty map into the screen.c file? And if so, what happens for accent - keys such as E acute, a grave; and so on ?
Thanks