[BRLTTY] key problems on Alva Satellite 544 with brltty 3.7.2

Scott Berry sberry at northlc.com
Tue Oct 3 07:55:41 EDT 2006

So you do not have it set up to just press them and they go between
functions.  In Windows, all you need to do is to press either wheel once and
it is like a toggle between one set or another set.  I never used the push
down state because I wasn't aware of it that might be part of the problem
not sure.

Scott