[BRLTTY] Autorepeat of panning.

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Wed Oct 4 10:11:39 EDT 2006

[quoted lines by Adrian P. van Bloois on 2006/10/04 at 10:31 +0200]

>Can't you make it configurable in the configure script?
>That would help.

Do you know what I meant by saying that you can now set autorepeat for panning
via the preferences menu? Do you have a problem with using the preferences
menu? If so, what is it?

>I'm using an alternative for brltty just for this reason.

Do you mean that you're using the alternative because you couldn't used to set
autorepeat for panning at all or because you can't set it via the configure
script and don't want to use the preferences menu?