[BRLTTY] Information about supervario 40 and usb port

Jason White jasonw at ariel.its.unimelb.edu.au
Sun Sep 10 03:44:47 EDT 2006

On Sat, Sep 09, 2006 at 12:35:39AM +0200, Sauro Cesaretti wrote:
> I need to use the new display supervario 40 connected on usb port with brltty, so
> I need to know the parameter to configure it
> with brltty in brltty.conf and
> with the fedora core 5 installer.
It shouldn't need any parameters. The display should be automatically
detected. USB is the default; the type of display (i.e., Baum in your case)
should be detected from a search of the USB file system provided by Linux,
which BRLTTY performs. After that, BRLTTY will query the display to determine
the number of cells and other details once the Baum driver has been loaded.