[BRLTTY] off topic:two information

Claassen, Ginger B. claassen at c-lab.de
Tue Sep 19 06:37:31 EDT 2006

Hi,

this discussion seems to become qite interesting. So far I am using
Linux as a guest os in VMware under Linux but the other way arround
would be much more interesting.
But that leads me to another problem which I curently try to figure
out.

Gnopernicus

>From the gnopernicus website at www.baum.ro I know that it should work
together with brltty and speech. Well, I have my brltty working with
speech (festival) but my gnopernicus is not yet talking to me in
either way though a sighted person told me, that braille and speech
are not shown as "unavailabale" anymore.

So, does anyone has an idea how to configure and run gnopernicus with
brltty? A clue would be nice and very helpful!

Solong

    Ginger

The box said to install Nt 4.0 or better - so I installed Solaris

SBS C-LAB                                          Ginger Claassen
Cooperative Computing & Communication Laboratory   Phone: +49 5251 60 6144
Fuerstenallee 11                                   Fax.:  +49 5251 60 6066
33102 Paderborn                                    Germany
Mobile: 0179 111 4492

Siemens Access Initiativ (SAI)
url: www.c-lab.de/~wegge
Email: claassen at c-lab.de