[BRLTTY] Linux & VOIP in console

mrkiko mrkiko.rs at gmail.com
Fri Apr 27 15:17:02 EDT 2007

Hi all!
I need help: what software can I use to speak in VOIP with someone?
I searched in google several times but my conclusions where always the same:
- skype: currently a console version doesn't exist and the project is
closed-source (a.k.a.: not a good software for me)
- RAT: it's graphical only
- ohphone: I can't figure out why this application doesn't work, even with a
correct audio setup which allow me to record sounds even in multiplexing mode.

And so?
If someone can help me, it may be very welcome!
Thanks!